- 3 1/2(or as needed) cups Flour (Maida)
- 200grms Butter (unsalted and softened)
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar (adjust to taste)
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- Water to make dough
- Oil to deep fry
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl till well combined, light and fluffy.
- Add flour (maida) and cardamom powder and combine. A soft but crumbly dough will be formed.
- Now add little water at a time and form a soft dough(you must be able to roll it out easily.)
- Let the dough sit for few minutes.
- Take a big boll of dough roll out like chappatis. Using a pizza cutter cut diagonal strips and then cut horizontally to form diamond shapes.
- Deep fry this in hot oil till they turn golden brown.
- Serve as a tea time snack.