- 1 kg kane meen/ ladyfish
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or vinegar
- 2 tbsp rice powder (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1 cup Rava/ semolina (thick rava)
- Oil to fry (I prefer coconut oil)
- Marinate the cleaned ladyfish in red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice , rice flour and salt. Keep aside for 30 minutes
- Heat oil in a shallow pan (deep pan if you are deep frying). Heat the oil, roll the marinated fish in the rava and fry in oil , till cooked.It will take little less than 8 minutes.
- Remove from oil and place the fish on absorbent paper.
- Serve as appetizer