Do you need more Potassium than Banana’s?! Try these 5 food items…
I am sure you’ve probably heard that bananas are a good source of potassium, of course! it is true, No doubt about it. Obviously this delicious fruit is an excellent choice if you need more potassium at times. Typically a medium sized banana contains about 422 milligrams of this important matter. But the banana is not the only way to give the body the necessary amounts of potassium. And the funny thing is that it’s not even the best source banana.
So let us find out what foods contain more potassium than bananas…
1. Sweet Potatoes: This delicious food filled with vitamins contains 542 milligrams of potassium, in one serving! that’s huge.
2. Avocado: Each avocado can give you a valuable 487 milligrams of potassium to your body.
3. White beans: You can pour it into soup or serve it as a side dish. No matter how you prepare it, it is great, because the beans are full of potassium. In only 90 grams of white beans there is a whopping 502 milligrams of this precious mineral.
4. Yogurt: Through a standard serving of 250 milliliters will secure yourself 579 milligrams of potassium.
5. Spinach: Go for the spinach because in 220 grams of this healthy vegetables you get a whopping 839 milligrams of potassium.