Cucumber Dose Malpuna Vidhana
preparation time: 30m
Cucumber dosa combines all healthy ingredients like cucumber,rice,coconut. Cucumber dosa is very easy to prepare.It makes a very healthy yummy break fast.The batter for this dosa need not fermentation.It can be used immediately after grinding.Hope u enjoy preparing this healthy tasty dosa!!!
Cucumber (grated),1 inch piece of ginger(chopped),green chilies 2-3(chopped finely),2 tbsp Jaggery,rice-1 cup,turmeric powder half tsp,salt,coconut 1-cup,oil for greasing the pan.
- Soak the rice about 3 hours,drain the water and grind together cucumber,coconut,green chilly,turmeric powder, and jaggery.
- Make semi thick batter.
- Add chopped ginger,salt and mix well.
- Heat a frying pan and spread few drops of oil.
- take a ladle full of batter and pour it on to the pan and spread it slightly from behind the ladle.
- Make a round shape dosa.
- Sprinkle little oil on top,cover the lid and cook for a minute on medium flame and roast it.
- Flip and cook for half a minute.
- Remove from pan and enjoy it with coconut chutney.
- Do not add water first while grinding,the cucumber has lots of water,if you feel dry,then add the water.
- Do not peel the cucumber while making the cucumber dosa,it has maximum nutrition.